Spotting episode, back pain. Changed birth control from loestrin to junel. Symptoms due to this?

The pharmacy at times change your medications eventhough its the same. I was taken Loestrin 1/20 generic microgestin for several months now they subsituted it with Junel 1/20 generic Loestrin 21 1/20 which suppose to be the same as Loestrin 1/20. This is my first month on it. Since then as of today I had my 2nd spotting episode and its very light. No cramping. I will feel light back pain like you feel when your period about to start and during your period cycle. I m thinking this is coming from the change in birth control .
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer