Spotting during periods, milky discharge from breasts, contradictory results of urine test for pregnancy. Chances of pregnancy?

Could i be pregnant and what is the possibility? Hi, The last time i had unprotected intercourse was on the 17th of March, eight days later took a hpt and was negetive then went on my periods on the 30th of the same month, the periods were shorter and lighter than usual and period pains like i normally had. At that time i didn t know about spotting so i m not sure if those were periods or spotting.I did not see my period in April but only pink/brown drops for 2 days just enough to use a liner. 3 days later which was first week of May i went to a Doc , he couldn t see anything with a sonar but my urine sample came back positive with a faint but visible line. Ten days later i did another hpt with the morning urine and it came back negetive.My breasts release milkish watery fluid when pressed against. please help, what are the chances i might be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012