Spotting during periods due, negative pregnancy test. Should I try to conceive or wait for another pregnancy test?

Hi, I have suspect that I am expecting my period date was 21. last I had sex 4 and 5nov from 12 I am getting some changes like headache and pack pain. on my period date 21nov I had spotting (like muster seed size) and 22 and 23 I had bleeding , the bleeding was very slow just one grapes size spot and colour was bright pink and fresh blood . I checked pregnancy test two times one is on 26nov and another one is on 5dec. both time its came negative. My question is that I am trying for baby from today to 9nov my fertility time should I try for intercourse and wait for another pregnacy test?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Hi I will advise you to get an internal scan(TVS) done once and then proceed further.although you tried on your ovulation days, but either you have not conceived or it is delayed conception or ectopic also needs to be ruled out.