Spotting during periods due, abdominal cramping, headache, nausea, breast soreness, mood swings, negative pregnancy test. Cause?

Hi, LMP was dec 1 2012 and I had another period on dec 7 and LMP was dec 11, on jan 2 I had a light pinkish/brownish discharge lasted for 3 days. For the past couple of days I am having some abdominal cramping, headache at times, nauseated at times, breast sore and most especially this week I am having very bad mood ( mood swing ) I feel so depress or sometimes I just cry for no reason. I tried several time for pregnant test and it was always negative. My period suppose to start on jan 7, so I am 1 day late, but when I did my PT still negative. Is there is a chance that I am pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013