Spotting during early pregnancy, advised bedrest, progesterone tablets. Spotting again after treatment. Reason?

I m pregnant in week 9 and last week I went for ultrasound because I found a drop of blood ... I was diagnosed with small choriodecidual separation in the lower part of the sac 5mm... The Dr told me to have one week bed rest and if the blood resumed to take one more week from the last time I bleed , she also prescribed progestrone tablets to enhance the adhering of the sac to the uterine wall... After one week of complete bed rest I found one more drop of blood I still have my appointment next week but I wanted to know the probability that I will continue a healthy pregnancy and what should I expect next ??
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012