Spotting during early pregnancy. Is it normal? Is it due to stress?

i had to spots of red blood Thursday night when i went and pee, i m 22 weeks pregnant, i can still feel my baby girl moving, is this normal or is this something that i should worrie about? been though alot of stress could that have something to do with it? this is my first pregnancy, i really not sure what i can do at this time to make sure that my baby girl will be ok..can you please give me so advice on what to do or not to do..
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012