Spotting, dry blood, unprotected sex, ejaculated on clitoris. Taking Lutera-28 BCP, clindamyin to prevent tooth infection. Pregnant?

I have been spotting the past week and out has come dry blood . I am currently taking Lutera-28 as a form of birth control . I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about 4 or 6 weeks ago however, he urinated before we had intercourse and did not ejaculate inside of me rather some shot on my clitoris and I m unsure if any went inside of me. I had my wisdom teeth out one month ago and my oral surgeon gave me clindamycin 150mg to prevent infections. What can be the cause of the spotting of dry blood? Can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012