Spotting, done gastric emptying test, tanning. Could this cause birth defects if I am pregnant?

Hey, So...I am very worried... I started my period on time last Friday.. it was much lighter and only lasted 1 day and have been spotting very lightly for 5 days now... My MAIN concern is.. IF I am pregnant.. because I had a Gastric Emptying Test done Last Tuesday.. and went Tanning .. Could this cause birth defects when it was done so early on? Could I be pregnant? Please help! I did take a test Last Monday before I did the test.. it was Neg but it could have been too early too.. Oh and my periods are ALWAYS Regular!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012