Spotting, discharge, hunger pangs. Frequent periods. Could I be pregnant?

Hi. I had alittle spotting 3days ago. It was with a bit of discharge . I have been trying for a baby for the last six months, but unfortunately no good news as off yet. Within the last 5weeks I have had a period twice, which is not normal ad my cycle is normally around 32-34 day cycle. I have had a massive increase of hunger pangs within the last 4-5 days. Could I be pregnant? I am not due for my period for another week and a half. If not what could the pinky discharge be related to? Look forward to hearing your response.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013