Spotting, delay in regular periods, sore breasts, negative pregnancy test, had taken plan B. Cause?

I took the plan b pill on around the 16th of April. I had jsut finished my period a day or two before that (it usually starts around the 11th) I took it 2 hrs or so after the accident. I had a little bleeding here and there for a few days after I took it, but not even enough to call a period at all, did not even need any thing for it. I as of now, would be more than a week late in my period this month, and my breasts are very swollen and a little sore. I took two pregnancy tests and they both said negative. Could this just be from the plan B?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012

Mild amount of irregular bleeding and a delay in your periods both are likely to be due to the side effects of plan B that you took. Also, the time when you had sex was not your fertile period. So, chances of pregnancy are almost negligible.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal