Spotting, cramps, headaches, nausea, not on periods due. Had taken prednisone while on birthcontrol. Pregnancy chance?

I have been on birth control for about 4 months now but I started taking prednisone a week and a half ago for an allergic reaction . It says on the bottle this could cause birth control to be ineffective. I had unprotected sex about a 9 days ago, around the time i was ovulating. I started getting very small amounts of brown discharge and cramps. I ve had it for about 3-4 days. I also get headaches at night and nausea. I m not supposed to get my period for another week or two. Is there a chance this is implantation bleeding or is it just breakthrough bleeding from the birth control? Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013