Spotting, cramps and dull pain while urinating. Unprotected sex. Implantation bleeding?

hi. i had an incident where the condom ripped rigth at the end. 15 minutes later I ran to CVS and got plan b. I was supposed to have my period the day before sex but now i have horrible cramps , slight spotting, and dull pain when urinating. I have taken plan b before but never had these im afraid the blood was an implanation bleeding ... I dont know what to do
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Mar 2016
Welcome to HCM.
Chance of pregnancy is there,if intercourse is done around ovulation time in regular cycle.
Pain and cramp during urinating may be associated with some sort of infection. Do a Urine test if persist for 2-3 days or more. Drink plenty of water and maintain personal hygiene.
Spotting or slight bleeding may be due to hormonal imbalance or early implantation.
Do a urine test for hcg after 1 wk of missed period or a USG lower abdomen to rule out something.
See result and consult with doctor. Avoid stress and practice safe sex in future.
Be well.