Spotting continuously after abortion using Mifepristone. How long will Ovral take to stop spotting?

I was around 7 week pregnant last month & got it aborted by using mifepristine & misoprotol pills & right now i am still spotting.It has been around 40days i was spotting & my doctor prescribed me Ovral I & it has been a week passed since i started using this medication and i am still spotting.Can you please tel me how long will it take for me to stop this spotting?? or say how long will it take for the medication to act upon me?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
You can get yourself checked to rule out other causes of spotting. Usually spotting should be over within one week of starting ovral, but sometimes it might take longer.
Wish you good health.