Spotting, burning after urination, lower backache, no kidney infections. What could this be?

I started my period 8 days late. Its lasted 2 days. Ive taken f pregnancy test and had the ER test me and all came back negative. I went to the ER bc Ive been having shooting pains in my lower back. Some days I dont have shooting pains but the days I do its about a 4, 10 being the worst. Anyways I really thought i had a kidney infections so I went to the ER and they took a urine sample and came back no infections. Its been going on about 3 wks now where my lower back feels achy everyday, shooting pains some days, urgency to pee. Ive been drinking CB juice and water and took Azos and that seems to help a little. But now im starting to burn after I pee, not during. And Sometimes when I wipe there is a little brownish blood on the TP. When i went to the ER yesterday they said thre was blood in my urine but they said it was most likely from my period since I was just coming off of it. Question is why am I seeing a little blood when i wipe. Im not wearing a pad bc Im not bleeding anymore, its just after i pee.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012