Spotting, brown sticky discharge, trying for baby. Is there a possibility i am pregnant?

hello, my name is Rachel and my period is due in a weeks time, but Friday I started spotting in my pants, but it had brown sticky discharge that lasted until last night (Saturday night) today (sunday) it started to get heavier and leaked through my trousers, after it leaked through my trousers and I changed there was no blood in my pants what so ever. but when I go toilet blood shows and when I wipe myself there is blood and see through, sticky discharge. there Is a possibility I am pregnant as me and my partner is trying to have a baby. we have had sex every other day for the past two weeks. my period is never early it's always late.
do you think this is my period or spotting?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013