Spotting brown, had sex. Two periods in a month. History of miscarriage. What is happening?

Hi 5 days ago, that was Nov 2.. I started to have light pink spots then dark brown.. I suspected I was gonna have my period but it was way too early cause I always have my period every 9th or 10th of the month. so November 2 was just too early. Anyhow, I didn t pay attention to it then that same day I had sex with my boyfriend. so the next morning Nov. 3rd, blood has started flowing so I figured it really was just my period cause it lasted until yesterday Nov 6th. Which my period always last 3-4 days top. And then today Nov. 7th, am seeing light pink spots again in my under wear. hours later my period is back and I just figured last month in October I had my period early at Oct 8th. Now am confused.. is it possible to have your period twice in 1 month with just 1 days apart?? what is happening to me? could I be pregnant? I had 1 history of miscarriage back in August 2011.. But that doesn t answer anything, right? what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer