Spotting brown after periods, faint positive pregnancy test, US negative. Worried

good morning, my LMP was on 12th july mine is 28 day regular cycle. i could observe spotting since 6th august it is increasing progressively. texture of blood is dark brownish red with very small tissue or not exactly clot like secretions when i tried to palpate it at my vagina . my home urine pregnancy test was faint pink line on test line. i had ultra soound scan on 30th day from my last menstrual period which shown no signs of conception . so i am worried about my spottin as well excited to know whether i am pregnant please help me out.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer