Spotting brown. Is it possible to stop ?

i ve been spottin brown for almost a week now and i needs to know how to stop it or is it common because lately it s been scaring me
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi neek!
welcome to!
Mild spotting can occur during mid cycle as when ovulation happens.are you pregnant?Are there cramps? stomach pains?any other history?did you abort recently abort?
General & Family Physician Dr. Vidya Muralidhar's  Response
Welcome to healthcareMagic

Any discharge which has a color change , increased in amount, smelly or with blood and causing discomfort and itch , could mean vaginitis , an infection . This needs to be examined and then treated accordingly. Please see your doctor soon.