Spotting, blotting, cramps, on birth control, HPT negative, had intercourse on ovalution day. What are my chances?

I am almost a week late for my period. I have slight nausea when I wake up and during a good part of the day, and it gets worse when I eat. As well I have slight cramps and bloating. The day I was supposed to get my period I was spotting but nothing more after that day. I am on Birth Control (same one for the last 2 1/2years). I took 2 HPT but they both came up negative. Out of curiosity I checked an online ovulation calendar and the last time I had intercourse was the start of the "green" or fertilization days... Help?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013