Spotting, bloated, had bladder infection. Had IUD placed. What is going on?

Hello Doc. I am 41, I took the morning a. p. two months ago. I have had a period since and am spotting again. Two weeks ago had the IUD placed. My tummy has been bloated For several weeks now, I have taken two additional pregnancy test and resulted negative. Tummy is hard and bloated as if in early stages of pregnancy, breasts are not tender. I don't have vaginal itching or odor ( don't feel like I have vaginal inf. ). I did however have a bladder infection and am on atibiotics now. Whatcha think?? Thank You.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013