Spotting between periods, no cramps, sore breasts. Pregnant?

My period started on october 1st. I never spot in between periods. When I went to the bathroom on tuesday I noticed it was pink on the toilet paper when I wiped. I put pad on and when I checked later it just had like a thick dark brown almost black looking blood on it. I had that until wendsday evening.. Although it was very light, noot heavy, just dark in color, and thick looking. When I get my period it is extremely heavy, and I have terrible cramps . I had absolutely no cramps with this. My breasts were sore also. I noticed that before I started the spotting. Kinda like when I get my normal period only they were more sore. I had sex both weekends of october 6th and 13th. Is it possible I am pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012