Spotting between periods, had miscarriage. Given antibiotic and said pelvic inflammatory disease

Hi I had my periods about 1-2weeks ago and noticed just now I have a little bit of light red blood when I wipe, I have had 5miscarriages b4 and I m only 21, I have been to the doctors numerous times about pains in my tummy and every time they ve just giving me antibiotics and said it was pelvic inflammatory disease , just now I haven t got any pain but the feeling I get b4 I start my periods, do you know what could be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012