Spotting between periods, delayed periods, vaginal discharge, tender breasts. Pregnant?

Hi, my last period started on July 3. I usually stay on for seven days so it ended on the 10th of July. Two weeks later I started spotting for almost five or six days. I believe my period was suppose to start around the 31st or sometime last week but it has yet to come on. I just started having an increased bit of white vaginal discharge and I done know why. My breast are tender and I cramp every now and than but no period. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012