Spotting between periods. Used Ovral-G. Want to get pregnant

dear doctor iam sandra, iam having irregular periods and when its coming lasts for more than one week,first 2-3 days very less bleeding and then increases, once dr. prescribed me ovral-g, and when iam taking this medicine bleeding stops, now i want to get pregnent, but in the month of june i have a normal bleeding but it continues spotting and in the next month i have periods on 22nd july and it coming more bleeding so i use ovral-g for 5 days and then it stops after some days now again started spotting ,Please help me doctoe i want to get pregnet now? What i should do? Is this spotting will stop my pregnency?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012