Spotting before and after periods. Diagnosed mildly bulky uterus. Serious?

hi i did a ultrasound and it shows that my uterus is mildly bulky length:8.2cm,width:6cm & AP:4.7cm.and endometrium is normal 8mm and ovary's are OK also.i am suffering from spotting spotting starts 2/3dats before bleeding starts and after bleeding stopped spotting continues 3/4days .so my total monthly cycle takes 10days. why my uterus become bulky?i am a mother of a 3years child and i am 33years old and now i want to conceive again.but i am afraid is there any serious problem with me?please answer
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013