Spotting, back pain, itchy, nausea. Negative HPT. Could I be pregnant?

I am normally on my menstrual cycle for 7 days , last month I was on for 3 days and a week and a half later I was spotting for 2 days on and off . I have been having back pains , itchy hard nipples , nausea from time to time , and been a little sleepy. I took a HPT after my menstrual which wad Negative but maybe it was to early . I am supposed to come on in 2 days , normally I have symptoms ( cramps ) before I come on and I don t . Could I be pregnant ?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013