Spotting and pain after copper coil fitted, burning sensations, itchy vagina. What to do ?

I recently had the copper coil fitted, 2 days after i had spotting of blood and pain, which i understand was going to happen anyway then i had burning sensations when i went for a wee, this has continued for the 3 weeks of me having the coil and its getting worse, my vagina is so itchy on the inside i find it hard to sit down and is very uncomfortable to go out in public. I am also passing small blood clots now and again. i went to see my GP and had to file a complaint against her as she was so un professional and didnt really seem to know, i have had the coil checked that its in the right place and they have all said it is, they are sending me to derby royal for a scan at some point but thats as far as its got, please help
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
All your symptoms are because of flare up monilial infection of vagina & genital tract.
May be you have used local antiseptic wash,please do not use any local douching as it flare up this infection.Spoting is also the result of this.Get check up done by some gynecologist and have medication .