Spotting and face acne after restarting Diane35. Usual effect?

I have been taking diane35 for 3 years now but ive stopped taking it since i got fat. i stopped for 2 months but then my period was delayed due to hormonal imbalance so i took diane35 again. However, instead of giving me clear skin and regular periods, i got only spotting and acne all over my face. Is that the usual effect of stopping diane35?is Yaz (pills) safe for me?thank you. If i continue drinking diane35, will it normalize my period and give me clear skin again?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012