Spotting and discharge. Negative pregnancy test. Should I take Fertomid?

Hi,I took clomid 50 from day 5-9 in the beginning of June and my menses started on 1Jul-7Jul (day 1&2 quite heavy), then I took fertomid 50 from day 5-9 (5-9Jul). I think ovulation might have taken place on 18Jul just before my basal temperature dropped a bit and could stretch my vaginal discharge a bit between my fingers. Unfortunately me and my husband has unable to have regular intercourse during that time. I took a pregnancy test on 30Jul and got a negative result. On 23&24Jul I had one red spot& somewhat clear discharge, on 28Jul I had some spotting (thought my period is starting),29&30 Jul one spot in evening, and on 31Jul I thought my period is maybe now starting (bit more discharge), from 1 Aug till today (4Aug) I had some spotting then a bit more discharge. I was planning to take fertomid again, is it a good idea, or maybe too late, did I skip my menses this month or now on day 8? Any comments? I m 29 years old turning 30 in a few days time and have a playful 15 month boy, he was conceive without taking medicine after 7months of trying/of the pill(yasmin). I stopped taking the pill 6monhts ago/trying to conceive up to now without success and irregular periods. Thanks so much,Chantal
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012