Spotting and cramping a week after period.

I finished my period last Monday. This Monday I started spotting brownish pink and slightly mucusy, with light cramping. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I had sex the day after my period. i was a little concerned and wondered if I should make an appointment to see my doctor. Could I be pregnant and have taken a test too soon? or could something be wrong? My last visit to the gyn was in Feb and I was fine.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Apr 2010

Having a sexual intercourse the day after the period cannot result in a pregnancy if your data is accurate enough. Hence there is no need to worry about it at any cost as such. Fertility is more if you make love in the mid cycle.