Spotting and abdominal pain after changing the pill from diane to cilest. Had taken antibiotics too. Could that be the reason?

Hi, I used to take Dianette (combined pill ) until 2 months ago as I was switched to Cilest. The first month there was no spotting or stomach ache. The second month, I had to take a 5 day course of antibiotics 2 days into the 2nd packet of Cilest, 4 days after finishing the antibiotic (still taking the pill) I have bad stomach ache and I am very very lightly spotting. Is this interference from the antibiotic or because I m only 2 months into Cilest?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013