Spotting and Bleeding while foreplay. Is it due to hymen weakening?

I am a virgin and while some fingering with boyfriend a few weeks ago I experienced some spotting, last night we were messing around with some toys and he was using the durex bullet on me and there was some more bleeding , this time a bit heavier. Is this normal. We are trying to take things slow before intercourse and to build up to having sex but I am worried about this bleeding when things get hotter and heavier. Is it just weakening my hymen that is causing the spotting/bleeding?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013