Spotting after urination. Feeling lightheaded, cramps in the abdomen. What is causing this?

On the 8th of Nov. Until the 11th I spotted dark blood . Then I started bleeding bright red blood until the 19th. Days inbetween I only spotted. After Nov 19th I lightly spotted. From Nov 24th until the 26th I stopped bleeding all together. And again have been wiping clearly gooey bloodey stuff after I urinate. Through all of this somedays I get light headed and don t feel well. Throughout it all I have cramps and sharp pains on and off in my abdomen . Any idea?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012