Spotting after unprotected sex. Not pregnant. Feeling tired. What else?

I had unprotected sex a week after my period. I didn't think much of it until I had small amounts of brown clottish like blood when I wiped a week later which I read up to seem like implantation. I went to the doctor during this implantation like bleeding and they tested a negative pregnancy, even after I told them it'd be too soon. It's been over a week since then, I'm still feeling exhausted, sick, achy, moody. Does it seem like pregnancy?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
As you didnt mention the date of last menses , it has been extended or not .
If it is extended from the due date you should go again for urine pregnancy test.
but your features are not seems to be features of pregnancy.
some time mid cycle spotting also occures.
if your menses due date is more than a week so i will advise you to go for test
take care