Spotting after taking Primolut, blood with mucus, normal ultrasound. Is it normal?

hii,i had a c section 3months back it was my first pregnancy but i have lost my baby after 40days of his birth,nw i had irregular periods with off n on spotting with 5 days of bleeding,my doc prescribed me primolut n tds for 21 days,after stopping i had withdrawl bleed for 5days then for next 2days again had only slight spotting once a day,again started primolut on 7th day,on 8th day after having coitus which was normal in morning there was blood mixed with stretchable cervical mucus ,no any heavy bleeding,just spotting type,is it normal?I HAD ULTRASOUND TOO WHICH WAS NORMAL.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012