Spotting after taking Deviry, had protected sex. Does ipill affect periods?

hello doc, I m 24 yrs old. I had regular periods all my life. but started facing few probs in the last 6 months. I had sex with my bf it was unprotected. it was july and that month my periods were due on 20th of july. I was afraid n visited a gyno on 24 th n she did a paper pregnancy test n it was negative. she recommended divory tablet for 5 days. after taking the tablets I got periods on 29 th of july n it was fine with normal pain and the usual bleeding I have. on about 10th of aug I had spotting for few days n visited the doc again. she told its fine and due to divory tablet. in the month of aug on 24th I had protected sex with my bf but was afraid of leakage n took n ipill. I got my periods than on 1st of sep n everything was normal. now since my last period was on 1st of sep and have not had sex my periods which were due on 1st of oct have not come yet. to tell abt me, I have a very bad diet and I skip my meals a lot and have irregular and unwanted food a lot. I also take lot of tensions. I keep pondering abt many things and I am hyperactive and impulsive to instances. I wanted to know doest ipill has any effect on the periods now? or is it due to the tensions and my food habits which are the problem. please give your vital suggestions. I want to thank you very much.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  123 Awaiting Answer