Spotting after sex, mid-cycle spotting with persisting stomach ache. Taking postinor-2 for hormonal problems. What could be the issue?

Hi i took postinor2 on April 28 on that date i saw spotting after having sex, but i have hormone problems so i still took postinor2 about 2 days after i saw light spotting then in mid May i saw regular period. During this last week of May i saw some spotting along with belly ache in fact the spotting was for 2 days, but the belly ache still persist. Wondering what could it be ?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your problem in my opinion without knowing the hormone profile it is nor ideal to have the hormone preparation, the age is matter in such cases and that you have not mentioned here if you are above 35 year then such symptoms are likely, and no need to take any medicine for this, hope this information helps you, have nice day.