Spotting after sex. Am I pregnant ?

hallo gud day, i am just concerning what i have now its already 2 times i have a spotting occur.. now i am 33 years old ang have already one kid age 1year and half...i just wondering after we having sex have a little blood in my slip or after i wipe a tissue paper..the color is brown..can you help me what it means or its possible i am pregnant? thanks and i am waiting for your raply.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
If you have regular 28-30 day cycles and have not missed a cycle, then the other likely possibility of the post coital spotting could be some local cause like vaginitis, cervicitis or cervical erosion or polyp. If you have missed a cycle, you should test for pregnancy at once. Please see a gynecologist for a local exam to exclude other causes also. A trans-vaginal/pelvic sonogram helps in excluding other pelvic causes. Hope your query has been answered. Take care.