Spotting after repeated sex. Can it be implantation bleeding?

My last period was on the 24 of december. I had unprotected sex on the 5th twice. The next day I spotted a little. I read about implantation bleeding but isnt that to soon? I also started feeling light cramps . I don t know if I am being paranoid or if i really am pregnant. Ive been doing a lot of research and none of them really answer my questions.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
You are not a machine to have the ovulation exactly one particular day. One will have ovulation on the 14th day from the last day of the cycle. means if you have regular periods, and have a 28 day cycle, you will have ovulation on the 14th day, it may be few days before or after the 14th day. That is why the days 11th to the 20th day of the cycle is expected to have pregnancy.
There will be follicular study, and vaginal temperature reading to know the ovulation day and to have sex on that day.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to have a positive health.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.