Spotting after periods. Hormonal imbalance detected. Concerned about cancer

hi iam 30 years old i have one kid since 4 month ago i got some spoting after my one week of my period i consult to the doctor she advise me a urine and blood test and one altrasound of pelvis i done all the test..then doc said my harmonce are not i blance so i need some medicine it was the cycle of 3 month ...after 7 day of period i start medicine 21 days i use medicine after 21 days i stop medicine then my period will start so its all about 3 month course i done all the course but when my medicine course is comlpete i just stop it ..again in this time after period i got some spoting after one week of period...iam so worry is this sign of cancer??please reply me iam too much worry my husband is in back home since 3 month iam living with my parents i have one kid 3 years old...
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013