Spotting after mensuration. Prescribed duphaston. Pregnancy chances? Should I continue drinking duphaston?

Hi,my last menstraution is january 23 then I get spotting feb 5 my last contact to my husband is January 26.i get check up last Monday and my ob recommend me to drink duPhaston now I m 2 day already drinking duphaston but my spootting has already it possible that I m pregnant ?can I continue to drink duphaston?my ob said that I will call her in Saturday afternoon and she will ask me what happen.can I continue to drink duphaston?please answer
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013