Spotting after medical abortion. When will the regular period starts?

hi doc , i had medical abortion last april 20 for 5 weeks pregnant and im bleeding for just 12 hours after i took the medicine i saw little clot and all the symptoms that i felt before are all gone from that time i had only spotting till now when can i get my regular period again after medical abortion? i used to have a period every 13 of the month before i got pregnant. I ll never go to the doctor since abortion is prohibited in this country whre im staying..Thanks for the advice!
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012