Spotting after embolisation, sever pain, found submucous fibroid. Post surgery complication?

Dr I m kakali bagchi,I had embolisation(UFE) on 21/11/12 but it was spotting bleeding till 22/12/12 but after 23/12/12 it has started bleeding again with severe pain-Dr.said it should n t have happened,i consulted other radilologist on tvs-its found submucous fibroid size decreased to 4.7X5.3cm in endometrial cavity,no vascular dr has prescribed me from suspect of having degeneration -combiflam 3/day for 5 days & cifran CT 2/day for 7days and pause mf 2/day now do you think i can avoid further surgery in this treatment-on stopping pause mf it starts havy clot bleeding-I hv alrady spent a hefty amount on UFE in fear of post surgery complication but I m facing severe problem even after-Pls.pls reply,how long can I take pause mf
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013