Spotting after bowel movement on CD 10

I m 40 yrs old,having bowel movement and had light spotting from my vagina,but today is my ten days from last period menstruation,what this could be?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Thanks for query,
it is common slight bleeding after 10 days.
But if in future this complain persisted and as you are 40 yrs, get evaluation done.
It may be due to pre manopausal symptoms or some thing in your uterus.
Then consult gynaec and get diagnosis done.
ok and bye.
Hi doctor thank you for this answer,but I had blood test for my LH hormon and turn it's normal,also no spotting persisted now,means all is well I'm healed,I drink kombucha or manchurian fungus maybe that what help me...But thank you for your kindness in giving me information............
Yes I will doctor,actually I had that spotting for almost 3 months,but since I drink that manchurian fungus or kombucha tea,it's disappeared as I had no other medication ,so perhaps that kombucha tea helps me stabilizing my hormon seems,as many testimony about kombucha tea that helped fertility problem,I just give you this information as this has helped in my case seems....Hope this information may help someone who having problem as mine also in your patient...But thank you so much for your kindness in giving me such information as it's really helped to get answer from doctor...Thank you once again......