Spotting, abdominal cramps, pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello my last period was on 27 September this period should start on 26 October but 19 October I saw brown spotting and cramping in left is still spotting by this day? 2 weeks ago i had sex eith my partner and he late to take in time...I took 2 tests and both are negative..Can I be pregnant? Or it is just somthing else?Also i have seen gyn last month and he said that everything fine no cyst except varicose in pelvic and prescribed me cyclo3fort
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012