Spotted through out period after unprotected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Again spotting started. Why?

Hi well ok I had sex with my ex unprotected November 12th he kinda pulled out late but then round the time my period was due I spotted through out my period started Off tan then light brown then light pink then light red it lasted five days soo I thought of it as my period even tho it was really light not my normal period I took home test both negative soo I didn t think anything of it soo now a week later I m spotting light pink blood ?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012