Spotted pink, painful abdomen. Contracted Trichomoniasis. Taken metronidazole. Suggest?

Hello! This is probably going to be one of those all over the place problems. I contracted Trichomoniasis from my girlfriend. So I went to the doctor, had the tests done and was given called metronidazole I believe. From what I noticed everything has cleared up. This was three weeks ago. Two weeks I was on my period so I didn t notice anything strange. Today while I was in the washroom I noticed a bit of pink blood on the toilet paper. It s light pink discharge almost similar to what you d expect to see the first day of your period. I do have pain in my abdomen . Its on either side and the pain is actually quite high up. I haven t had sex in the last month and I m a lesbian so the likely hood of pregnancy does not exist. I am actually driving myself insane thinking about what could be wrong.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013