Spotted lump of blood, on Duphaston for mid-cycle spotting. Is this normal?

hello, my question is regarding duphaston i am married and already have a 1 year old baby, no miscarriages for the last five months, one weeek before my period, i start spotting blood (usually pink) so my doctor prescribed duphastone last month for three months (1 tablet for ten days) but still i spotted some blood 5 days before my period while taking the pills so he incresded the dose to 2 pills for ten days today (five days before my period) i spotted a lump of blood can please anyone advise onif this is normal? what should i do next? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  138 Awaiting Answer