Spotted for several days, uterine biopsy done normal, ultrasound done cyst on ovary, fibroid on uterus. Menopause?

I am 49 years old. I had my last period on Sept. 29th which lasted about 7 days which is normal for me. Today and last month around ovulation, I started spotted for several days. I had this problem on and off for the past year. I had a uterine biopsy last year which came back normal. I had a ultrasound as well. I was told I have a very small cyst on my ovary which was nothing to worry about and a small fibroid on my uterus. So does this all relate to the beginning of menopause??
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013