Spots, sores on cheek. Over active thyroid, red palms, itchy eye, cheek jump. How to cure?

I have had deep painful spots/ sores on one side of my cheek that last months, they don't seem to heal & always just in that 1 area, ive been drs & hospital for treatment,but want this condition gone or at least made better? im 52 had this for 3yrs, very depressed, will not go out when its so bad& painful, also depressed, please can you shed some light, I also suffer with over active thyroid, red palms, twitcy eye that also makes my cheek jump?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013